Our experience in Oil & Gas Expert Witness projects and Fair Market Valuations has helped us understand that Expert processes are more than just technical and commercial analysis. As a result, ERCE provide a broad range of assistance to our Oil & Gas, Legal and Accountancy clients including:
- Detailed Expert Submissions as part of preliminary submissions to court
- Plan of action during hot tubbing procedures
- Joint Memoranda to the court, post hot tubbing
- Supplemental questions for the opposing experts, and responses to the opposing experts, prior to the hearing
- Presentational material for proceedings, designed for the layman
- Witness statements
- Where required, preparation of a Scott Schedule for court
Our clients range from independent Oil Companies to Supermajors, Governments, NOC’s and the Courts of Arbitration.
Recent Expert projects that we have worked on have included Fair Market Valuations for cases before the High Court of Justice in the UK and proceedings under the Arbitration Act of New Zealand. These particular projects utilised our Expert experience in assessing the impact of commodity pricing, market conditions, M&A trends and the detailed technical aspects of assets.